Calling All Bloggers!
Marble of the World is looking to partner with Interior designers and other trade professionals to calloborate on our Blog.
Your post must be relevant to our customers and industry partners. Examples of topics include but are not limited to: interior design, natural stone, project management, remodeling, new construction, product specification and industry trends.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post.
- You may provide up to three byline links: one for your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your social media username (optional).
- Your post should be at least 400 words long and no more than 1200 words.
- You many provide an image for your post. You must own the rights to use the image you provide
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email your submission to MOTW. Please allow for 2-3 weeks for a response.
- Please include a one-two sentence byline along with your links
- Please include the post in the body of the email or as an attached word document. Attach pictures if applicable.
If your submission is not accepted, you are free to do whatever you wish with it, including publishing it elsewhere.
All submissions are checked for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If any changes are made, we will email the post back to you for approval before editing. We may provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to emphasis its relevance to our clients and trade partners.
We appreciate the time and effort each blog post takes. However, we are not obligated to publish your post simply because you submitted it. Publication of all posts is at the sole discretion of Marble of the World. If your post is not approved, we will notify you via email. At times an explanation for refusal may be included in the email but not always.